Monday, February 1, 2010

I am a blogging SLACKER!

I need to be better at this. Blogging is so cool and its such a great way to keep people who care to be updated on our lives. So I am going to make a late new years resolution to be a blogger. Here is what has happened since the last time I posted.





Here is a picture of me on September 12, 2009! Chris and my 1 year anniversary and exactly 12 days before I gave birth to the sweetest, most beautiful baby Boy I have ever seen. I felt sooooo Huge and so ready to have him! I just can't beleive how lucky I am to have this precious little boy in my life.






This is baby Tristan about 5 seconds after he came out.. still goopy and everything. :) He was beautiful from the moment he came out. His skin color was so pretty and natural and he didnt have any bruises or anything from the journey here. I am amazed at the spirit he has brought into our home and for the person he has turned me into. I have become more patient and understanding. I have learned to listen to what my son is trying to tell me. Becoming a mother is the best thing that has ever happened to me.









I have been so blessed with this beautiful family. We took these pictures when Tristan was 2 months old with Mckenzie Scott Taggart who is a wonderful photographer! Tristan was soooo sleepy the whole time!
Tristan was such a good sport while jenny and I played dress up with him and took pictures. He was two weeks old in this picture. He has changed SOO much!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Slacker is a HUGE understatement! ;) better late than never though right?? yay, I hope you keep blogging so you can keep a record of that sweet baby boy and all the other happenings in life. I love that lil guy!